Carl Craig played an absolute impressive set at the 'Pukkelpop' festival in
Belgium a week ago. I haven't heard a set like that in years! (you really don't
hear Detroit techno in Belgium -> people are more into hard loops which is
really sad). Anyway, he played Jaguar by Rolando like he did before. It's the
beatless version and lasts maybe ten minutes (I presume). Which one is it? Is
it out on vinyl or is it CC's private CDR?

P.S.: Derrick May also played at the same festival, but he dissapointed me big
time -> too much loops, ordinary techno. I couldn't care less.