I think Sonar Kollektiv is Jazzanova's label. They put out all sorts of stuff, from nu-soul, through house to broken and techno. There's certainly a 313 feel to some of the artists on the label + they release stuff from peeps such as Domu and get remixes from 4hero.

Good label imo, even though I don't like everything they put out.

One artist definitely worth checking is Dimlite, who is a Swiss producer. His LP from this year is awesome, a bit like Urban Tribe but more psychedelic.

Okay, I'll bite. This sounds like it would be up my alley, but who is
Arken? No mention on discogs. Any idea who this artist is, and if there
are soundclips of this record anywhere?

I keep hearing Sonar Kollective mentioned and I also have no idea what
they are about. What's the scoop?

Ah, gotta love being stuck in the midwest of the USA!!! Bit hard to figure
out what's what sometimes.

~David

Robin said:
 -Music-

 The new
 Arken on Sonar Kollective (non-boring glitch with a 313 flavour
 anyone?).