I'd go along with all that - that Clara Hill ("Restless Times") is top.
Another real recent goodie is Marcus Enochson feat. Thomas Castro "Got To
Let You Know", not the "Old School" mixes (which just equal giving it a Mr.
Fingers sound) but the first straight house mix which I'm really in to at
the mo.