it's a great time for deep techno at the moment (and over the next few weeks, yes planet delsin comp soon! :) )

even on the ART sampler CD all the tracks are killer (only the balil track doesn't really get me going). that 'night on the promenade' track is full of emotion. ace.

that Domu tracks is wicked, and i don't normally go for stuff that you'd call 'broken beat'. then again the better end of that genre was always very detroit techno in it's approach.

robin...