On Sep 8, 2005, at 9:44 PM, robin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
even on the ART sampler CD all the tracks are killer (only the balil track doesn't really get me going). that 'night on the promenade' track is full
of emotion. ace.

(Are we allowed to talk about the ART sampler CD now then Alex? :) )

Am I the only person who feels like Ian O'Brien & Kirk are channeling
old school Derrick May on that "Night On The Promenade" track?!?

(I thought for sure "Super-A-Loof" was a sekrit Derrick alias - I mean,
 "super aloof", how fitting is that? :) )

        - Greg