From: Chris O'Connor [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 15 September 2005 16:55
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) Portable .WAV recorder ? for livesets/mixes

Hi,

Is anyone aware of a portable recorder with Line in that records in .wav
format?

My mixer has a -10 dB RCA record out that I'd like to take advantage of.

I am looking for something similar to the old Creative Nomad, that was
basically a hard disk recorder, but the user interface and getting them
work with XP are horrible.

I'd prefer not to record to MP3 format or mini disk, and want to avoid
the
hassle of tearing down the computer to move it to my 'DJ room' since I
don't
have a laptop.

Any Help?

Chris