Just received this in the mail: http://www.geminidj.com/news_ikey.html

Considering the brand, I don't expect too much of this. You still need an additional storage device (it should be possible to use an iPod for this) and if you do want to convert to mp3, the highest bitrate is only 256 Kbps. But if you want to record to wav and you already have an iPod or similar device, this could work. You still couldn't play back the wav directly on the iPod, but that's just a matter of connecting it to your computer and importing it through iTunes.

In the mail I received it had a suggested retail price of approx 200 euros which I think is way too expensive for a device like this. Don't have a clue about US prices though.

Joost