Anyway, to business -

I downloaded the Black Dog mix "department of Dogma part 1". I think
this came from the Little Detroit site. Does anyone know of, or have,
the track listing? Also, was there ever a "part 2"?

hello mark,
after doing a bit of searching at The Black Dog Towers website i've discovered that the Department of Dogma pt 1&2 files are actually sides 1&2 of the The Black Dog - Live int Toronto 1997 demo cassette. Both files are still available for download at The Black Dog Towers as well as a few other goodies. Click the web addy blow then visit the 1997 demo link for the files two 'department of dogma files.' also check out the two other tbd tracks there as well as the bttb mix (Back to the Basics)? enjoy! http://techno.dogsquad.co.uk/tbd/

a proper tracklisting still would be nice!  ; )

--

-->-Lance----
6099 Creekside Lane