Hi List,

If this gets through it'll be my first post to the 313 list. Posts from
my old address never got through, lets see if this address works.
Hopefully this marks the end of two years of lurking!

Anyway, to business -

I downloaded the Black Dog mix "department of Dogma part 1". I think
this came from the Little Detroit site. Does anyone know of, or have,
the track listing? Also, was there ever a "part 2"?

Thanks,

Mark.

To find out more about Reuters Products and Services visit
http://www.reuters.com/productinfo

the views of Reuters Ltd.