Here Here. Not one to blow my own record labels trumpet or anything, but more than happy to chime in bigging up Mr Prince. Killer remix and the first of many wicked things to be coming from him in the very near future. Big up 313, a breeding ground for a lot of raw talent!

Stu

speaking of new releases i've just checked the clips of the Concrete Soul collective 12 on Digital Soul and the other Concrete soul collective (with wildplanet) on Finest blend. both 12s are superhot but the standout for me is that remix by our very own Brian Prince. Really nice style on there. other 313techknow members will know from clips he's posted up on there of unfinished stuff that he has a way with the keys on his tracks. i love that.

robin...