On Sep 27, 2005, at 3:01 PM, robin wrote:

speaking of new releases i've just checked the clips of the Concrete Soul collective 12 on Digital Soul and the other Concrete soul collective (with wildplanet) on Finest blend. both 12s are superhot but the standout for me is that remix by our very own Brian Prince. Really nice style on there. other 313techknow members will know from clips he's posted up on there of unfinished stuff that he has a way with the keys on his tracks. i love that.

agreed on the Brian Prince remix!!

also if anyone wants to hear that new Concrete Soul collective on Finest Blend, on great cut on the 12-inch is "Broken Soul", mixes in around 63 minutes into my mix here
http://sonicsunset.org/ci_19aug2005_matt.mp3

i guess having a track with an female orgasm in the breakdown never hurts for DJ appeal ;) still, a solid bassline groover all around

peace
--
MM
http://sonicsunset.com