robin- I havent been in Seattle for a couple months
but heres what I know...

Chop Suey -  is a club on Union/Madison St. and 12th
(capitol hill)there are some good events there at
times.

The Aristocrats - on Main and 3rd (downtown pioneer
square )sometimes has some stuff going on. The guys
who put on decible used to spin there every other week
or so (but that was way back when not sure if that is
still going on).  It used to be a real insider geek
out sesion there, but often good. No offense Aaron and
all you Seattlites who are listening.  I admit it, Im
a geek too...anyone who listens to techno and is 33 is
a geek, period.

The Alibi Room (in the Market) might have some cool
stuff.

check out The Stranger (free mag) it will have all the
info.

Record stores - eeeek- Zion's Gate on Pike is like the
only good store around at least last time I was there,
but its a good shop.  Go in there and if Chris Moon is
working there ask him whats going on hell know
everything going on.  Tell him your from the 313 list,
he'll know what your talking about.

Check out the new down town public Library totally
beautiful.  And of course Gheri's Music Experience
building in the Seattle Center (where the space needle
resides).  I actually dont like the building at all
but there are a small few who disagree.

Hmmm also a nice walk is starting on Broadway and pine
and walking all the way down to the market on 1st and
Pike (Pike is one block S. and Parallel to Pine).
Machiavelli's on Pine is a great Italian Restaurant
moderately price and excellant food. Youll also hit
Bauhause which is a real seattle hang out great coffee
shop.  Ok the best espresso drinks in Seattle are at
vivace (on Broadway- their mocas are totally amazing),
never go to Starbucks if you can help it, there are
hundreds of small cafe's in Seattle and probably 95%
of them are far superior.  If you can spend some money
Seattle has great restaurants, really good eating,
Shanghi Garden is like the best chinese food I've had
outside of my actual experiences in China, Fuji Sushi
is amazing sushi (sit at the sushi bar, it makes a
diff.), and Maneki's is also great for hot Japanese
entres (and sushi, but fuji is better for that).
Ok...you caught me I miss the food there, yes I do!!!

Ok, have fun.  Seattle's kind of a weird place, so get
ready for the time of your life or a real boring
couple days.

chana