agreed re the amount of records todd for sure!
it is a little bit difficult to keep up - there's so much other good stuff
around that you can only by so much stuff by one artist....

>I agree. I wonder if he'll be considered one of the next Theo's or
>Kenny's because of his rawness.. Although there is the existing
>connection between Marcellus Pittman + Theo already.

I think here he is a bit (considered a 'new theo'). certainly peeps sell
his records using that angle (nothing wrong with that imo btw).
whats the m.pittman connection todd? (with these omar-s records?)
I dont really know who they're by actually - some guy called alex from
detroit?

alex

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.