From: Klaas-Jan Jongsma [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 17, 2005 13:02
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) New Stuff 16/10

On Monday, October 17, 2005, at 12:31PM, Odeluga, Ken
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Oooh. What're the Terrace and Moderator LP's like? Plus anything
>interesting on the Tresor comp?

Check for yourself, samples of the Terrace album can be found here:
http://www.eevolute.com/index.php?assetname=release&id=74

I really enjoy this album actually, it also contains some tracks previously
released on ifach. My favourite is the title track, interesting times. The
strings that come in at the end are gorgeous.

That moderator thingie can be heard here:
http://www.arneweinberg.de/

Release date november 6th...

>Vector Lovers Album
>Ewan Pearson - SciFiHiFi