Cheers Martin. I heard they were revisiting the Detroit flavour. It being
Tresor though, it's the 'secret life of Detroit's hard dance' side rather than
the better known melodic side! I like both sides though and I dig Tresor, so
I'll check...

From: Martin Dust [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 18 October 2005 10:40
To: Odeluga, Ken
Cc: list 313
Subject: Re: (313) New Stuff 16/10

Here's the track list Ken:

TRACKLIST CD 1:
01. Stewart Walker - Blisterpacks
02. Todd Bodine - Terminal B.
03. DJ Dry aka 3ST - Primary Matter
04. Sender Berlin - Zona de Curva
05. Monika Kruse @ Voodooamt - Luvsucka
06. Scan 7 - Over it´s not
07. Gary Martin - Music Just Turns
08. Pacou - Flex
09. Female - Serve (Re-Group Edit)
10. Oscar Mulero - Altaria
11. Joey Beltram - Intermission (Chris Liebing Remix)
12. DJ Rush - Tresorrrr...(Back up Mix)
13. Steve Bicknell - The Essence

TRACKLIST CD 2:
01. Good Groove & Yapacc - Treasure
02. Jay Denham - Black Box
03. Froyd - Haeppchen
04. Dave Tarrida - Striking Fingers
05. Sterac - Storm
06. DisX 3 - The Storm
07. Joey Beltram - The Signal Path (edit)
08. Recyver Dogs - Taucher
09. The Advent - The Vault
10. Bill Youngman - Defective Delinquent
11. 3ST vs Dash - Outbound
12. DJ T-1000 - The After Hours

CD1 is pretty cool, more Detroit with an early Warp vibe than Berlin,
track 7 is a bit to rock and roll but I really enjoyed this one. CD 2
is a lot tougher and more up for it. Well worth checking but not many
surprises...