It is true...but you can generally tell, signs of old age...
1.  balding, note shaved heads are very 2001  2.  glasses or hearing aids 3.
complaining when events end later than 2am.
But seriously, I think that most of the Grime genre artists from the UK are
under 25, like I said we were pressed to come up with names of younger folks
into the techy stuff.  B. Calloway from Submerge is early 20s.  Not that I
think that youth = innovation or hipness but when I look at artists that I have
cared about for a long time, their younger work really stands the test of time.
 Unfortunately, the young or lack there of is really noticable at clubs in the
bay area, all you smell on the dance floor is ben gay.
Tom