I just dug this up from 8/21/05 (posted by <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>). He says
he's not upset as long as " you represent [dj bone and his art]  in true
underground fashion."

A message from DJ Bone... (from 8/21/05)

First of all, I just want to thank those of you who listen to and support DJ
BONE and Subject Detroit. Real recognizes real. My intention was to have
this show be a weekly moment in time. Once the moment us gone, so is the
mix. I am not upset at any who downloaded or continue to download these
mixes as long as you represent me and my art in true underground fashion. Do
what you do and I will keep doing what I do. Electronic music has forgotten
it's roots but I haven't.

'Til I attack again....keepdeep

Bone