I don't really understand what the problem is here. If Bone personally said it was ok to post the link then it's OK. End of. Why is there a need to "read between the lines'
of his real intention?
This whole streaming mp3 thing ruined this project for me. I really enjoyed listening to the first 3 at work, which is really the only time I get to listen to a lot of music.
Then the whole thing gets streamed and I'm f>cked cos they will not let me use streaming at work. So bang, That's that. No more bone for me. I really lost interest after that. To the point that I can't even be arsed to download the rest of them as and when they get the green light from the techno cops.
Reading the bone email, I understand it to say....
I would like this to happen
"My intention was to  have
this show be a weekly moment in time. Once the moment us gone, so  is the
mix"

But I know this will happen and I don't mind.

"I am not upset at any who downloaded or continue to download  these
mixes as long as you represent me and my art in true underground"

Could it really be any more clear?

.J

Garrett McGrath wrote:
it's also clear from that what his real intention and preference is.