From: gretchen anderson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 19, 2005 2:16 PM
To: The Archiver; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) DJ BONE.. ATTACKS - Week 11 - Live in Dublin 15 Oct
05]

I just dug this up from 8/21/05 (posted by <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>). He
says
he's not upset as long as " you represent [dj bone and his art]  in true
underground fashion."

A message from DJ Bone... (from 8/21/05)

First of all, I just want to thank those of you who listen to and
support DJ
BONE and Subject Detroit. Real recognizes real. My intention was to have
this show be a weekly moment in time. Once the moment us gone, so is the
mix. I am not upset at any who downloaded or continue to download these
mixes as long as you represent me and my art in true underground
fashion. Do
what you do and I will keep doing what I do. Electronic music has
forgotten
it's roots but I haven't.

'Til I attack again....keepdeep

Bone