Subject: RE: (313) DJ BONE.. ATTACKS - Week 11 - Live in Dublin 15 Oct
05]
From: "Stoddard, Kamal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Wed, October 19, 2005 11:25 am
To: "gretchen anderson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <313@hyperreal.org>

"true underground fashion"

Guess I'll be ordering one of them acme shellsuits then. Stealth,
doesn't get anymore underground than that. And I thought I had a handle
on underground fashion when I bought my 501's. oh well.

So archie, how long you been at this archive thing? Is it lucrative? It
sounds really techno. Is there a manual? Can you press random and have
it archive things in a pattern? Does the archiving process result in any
cool sounding noises? Can you send me a wav of one? Please?

Kamal "Sincerely Interested" Stoddard