We had Larry in Minneapolis last night - absolutely mind-blowing.  He
completely turned that club out and everyone was losing it.  Played the
most amazing tracks - killing everyone with Kraftwerk's Numbers/Computer
World.  Serious sh*t went down last night.  Getting goosebumps right now
just recalling the sound of the crowd and that sound of Mr Fingers.
Blinding.  I blew out my knee dancing and I'm limping around today.  House
is a feeling!

MEK

p.s. the club is about 40x40 max (probably smaller) and we had sooo much
sound in there it was mad.  Bass was massive and the sound was clean clean
clean.  I'll post pics on my Flickr page soon.