i've only heard larry heard dj once - one of the finest nights on a
dancefloor for me.
he didn't play the silky smooth, nearly r&b sets that are posted on deep
house pages. more rawer, jacking material like 'play it loud.'
james

             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
             com
             10/25/05 02:23 AM         313@hyperreal.org
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: (313) Larry Heard last night

last time I saw him Mike he smashed it too!!

I mean, I can only remember one track he played (BRING DOWN THE WALLS) but
I remember him being mindblowing, I was expecting the smooth house vibe and
he SMASHED it up big time playing classics, techno, proper house music,
disco etc.

he's hot.

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.

ForwardSourceID:NT0002342A