Anything by Detroit Escalator Co.

P.S. There should be a couple of new tracks from him on Peacefrog in Nov.

On 26 Oct 2005, at 21:03, S. Weisse wrote:

Dear members,

I would like to compile myself a set of tracks (ie. a so-called playlist) of tracks for falling asleep in the evening. As tracks with a strong (means almost any) beat are not properly working for that, I am looking out for chilly tracks. Hypnotic non pumpin music to find a light definition. Any recommendations ? Preferably something that I can still buy today. CD or DRM free compressed music format would be very nice, records makes things for me just more complicated but I would go for that if the tracks are worth it.

kind regards,
Stefan