try modern classic music like Arvo Pärt. or Monolake's 'gobi desert', 35
minutes of filmic 'stories'. good to count strange creatures by, much more
exciting than just sheeps ;)
or else, probably some darker intricate material like Coil's. their 'music to
play in the dark' wasn't just called so by accident ! ;)
Mario