not sure if this is  what you are talking about......but i have an Armando
album with a track on it called "Real Jazz" from the one world one future
album. its just one track, but definatly swingin.....also a track on the
Madhouse Compilation " a basement, a red light and a feelin'  by  Keri
Chandler is very swingin jazz.....i believe the track is called "the way
it was"....

not many but its what came to my mind when i thought of swingin jazz
tracks....although im sure there are many more...

michael
www.renegaderhythms.com