I might be confusing tracks here.

As I recall it sounded like a hard chicago house track, with a sample
of women singing "Doop Doop" taken from a 1920s-30s swing or ragtime
song. The track structure is typical. Sounded like an early 90s
equivalent of techno/house novelties like 'Crazy Frog' or Oizo's 'Flat
Beat'. I can imagine it working well in a bar brawl in the UK ;)

www.peterlasell.net