From: fwdthought [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 2:06 AM
To: Ryan
Cc: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) DEC/ White Elephants

Ryan,

"White Elephants"

Yes, I have never even come accross a copy of the original Soundtrack 313 in
my record hunting. It is one of those rare things that you would just love
to see, put your hands on and geek out. (I settled for the Peacefrog
release, "Excerpts".) You know what is another elusive disk to come by?
"Texture" by Tony Drake. (I ultimately found one for about $75).

Best,

Louis