> "White Elephants"
>
> Yes, I have never even come accross a copy of the original Soundtrack
313 in my record hunting. It is one of those rare things that you would
just love to see, put your hands on and geek out. (I settled for the
Peacefrog release, "Excerpts".) You know what is another elusive disk to
come by? "Texture" by Tony Drake. (I ultimately found one for about $75).

nice. i think my most memorable white elephant was B12's 'The Prelude,
Pt 1' cd on B12 records for $3.99 at My Generation many many years ago.
speaking of B12, does anybody have any info on whether Mike Golding and
Steve Rutter are ever going to produce music again - either together or
solo?

6099 Creekside Lane
North Ridgeville, OH 44039
United States