still harping on.
And on!

The way I see it Alex (and Dan) according to the discogs entry, the
artist who had the beef about the Peacefrog release, Jamie Read, had at
some point done precisely what he's now accusing 'Joe Lewis' (also known
as Joe Louis in earlier releases) of doing: releasing jointly-produced
work without crediting the other producers.

Now with such a history, and with what looks like a 'tit-for-tat' move
by Joe Lewis (releasing the tracks again without crediting Jamie Read)
it seems implausible (although not impossible) that 'Joe Lewis' wouldn't
tell Peacefrog all this when handing over the tapes. It's possible that
he'd feel quite justified in taking that tack. Ergo, I feel Peacefrog
are being a little disingenuous in claiming not to know.

Ken