Yeah i guess I see what you mean. I think though that the implication is that Jamie had the major input out of the 4 and that they were his tracks.

Like Derrick May tracks are his :)

robin...

Jamie Read, had at
some point done precisely what he's now accusing 'Joe Lewis' (also known
as Joe Louis in earlier releases) of doing: releasing jointly-produced
work without crediting the other producers.

I don't see any evidence in the discogs post for that.

*****Read it Dan*****
"Read was keen to have his music released on Relief Records, a Chicago
label with cult status in the underground UK scene. He gave the DAT,
which contained music that had been worked on by all four aforementioned
UK artists, to Joe Lewis for the purpose of giving to Relief as
potential material for the label. Some time later 4 of these tracks
appeared on Relief as a Joe Louis release called "Back To The
Beginning."

***
Still see no evidence?