spotted this on the deephousepage, thought some peeps might like:

Mike Grant from Moods And Grooves will be guesting with Mark Gurney & Still
Waters this evening on House FM.
20:00-22:00 GMT 88.5fm airwaves www.housefm.net
The show will be archived for one week !

Mark Gurney
John Beltran presents Nostalgic 'Especially' (groove international)
Frank-I 'Let The Record Play' (yoruba)

Mike Grant
Sabrina Malheiros 'Capoeira Vai' spiritual south mix (far out)
Solu Music feat Kai Martin 'It Ain't Love' (solu)
Black Music 'Cry Of The Virtual Child' (moods and grooves)
Cool Peepl 'untitled' (moods and grooves)
Brett Dancer 'Dreamin' (track mode)
Steal Vybe 'Let It Play' (space kat)
Afromento 'Rhumba St' (blockheadz)
Scott Grooves 'Organ Nights' (spiritual life)
Rick Wade 'Night Phases' (moods and grooves)
Omar S 'Motion' (fxhe)
Mike Grant 'My Soul My Spirit' (moods and grooves)
Glenn Underground 'Urban Ensemble' (vega)
Gene Hunt 'Tribute To Robert Owens & Larry Heard' (moods and grooves)
Javonntte 'We Go Way Back' (moods and grooves)
Digital Funk Addicts 'Higher Level' (moods and grooves)
Brad Peterson 'untitled' (moods and grooves)
DFA 'November Sky' (moods and grooves)
Marisa G 'Funky Music' (moods and grooves)

This e-mail is sent by the above named in
their individual, non-business capacity and
is not on behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP.

PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP may monitor
outgoing and incoming e-mails and other
telecommunications on its e-mail and
telecommunications systems. By replying
to this e-mail you give your consent to such monitoring.