Amp Fiddler
Ayro
Blaze
Scan 7
Octave One
UR

             Simon Vrebos
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             .ac.be>                                                    To
                                       313@hyperreal.org
             11/14/05 12:16 PM                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       (313) which good live acts are
                                       there?

Before ya'll start throwing names at me, let me first minimalize the
possible answers. I'm not really asking for those
strictly-techno-people-has-to-dance-to-this kinda live sets.

I'm actually thinking about Kirk Degiorgio for example. Does he do live
acts??? Or Carl Craig (besides Tres Demented), can you book him for a Carl
Craig or Innerzone Orchestra live???

With these names in mind, maybe you can help me out. You know... people
with a large and diverse catalogue... able to bring a good live act... not
really for da clubs... more concert-like.

THANX & GREETS from Belgium.