recloose is doing a live act in sydney soon
January 14
Future Classic Night *$25
Hot on the heels of Recloose’s second album Hiatus on the Horizon comes his
highly anticipated live act - a crowd rocking six piece New Zealand
super-group sure to keep people shakin’ it.
Building on the funk filled, horn-laden dancefloor sound of his latest
album, Recloose has gathered some of New Zealand’s finest to bring these
new studio creations to life on stage, as well as relive old classics from
his Detroit days.

Recloose has won fans world-over with work reminiscent of some of Detroit’s
finest electronic moments, interspersed with hints of old jazz, funk and
soul. In his own words: “You could say it is Detroit meets Wellington, so
go figure”.
james
www.jbucknell.com

             Simon Vrebos
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             .ac.be>                                                    To
                                       313@hyperreal.org
             11/15/05 05:16 AM                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
                                       (313) which good live acts are
                                       there?

Before ya'll start throwing names at me, let me first minimalize the
possible answers. I'm not really asking for those
strictly-techno-people-has-to-dance-to-this kinda live sets.

I'm actually thinking about Kirk Degiorgio for example. Does he do live
acts??? Or Carl Craig (besides Tres Demented), can you book him for a Carl
Craig or Innerzone Orchestra live???

With these names in mind, maybe you can help me out. You know... people
with a large and diverse catalogue... able to bring a good live act... not
really for da clubs... more concert-like.

THANX & GREETS from Belgium.

ForwardSourceID:NT00023CEA