On 16 Nov 2005, at 10:30, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

How does it make you a bottler? No one listens to just techno

oh, I dunno. maybe I'm secretly ashamed or something!
or maybe I'm just talking rubbish again.

one things for sure, it is a word that for many means one thing, and for
the minority means another.

You're not wrong there Alex, for people who don't know - it's always Techno, Techno, Techno, sadly. And on the other side of the coin I know lots of Heads that hate the crusty/squat/loopy techno and hold the belief that it's done a great deal of damage. I guess you can't really win!