Holy sh*t  - Acoustitronica? The difference between the two genres is the
word "tronica"?  Acoustitronica "almost" having a labeled bin?  Which part
of the joke did you miss?

LOL - you need to chill out with a nice cup of chamomile tea and some
electro shock therapy - the way my NeüAcoustitronica Crew dü it!!

MEK