He recorded us crunching apples at his last show - nice apples too!

-----Original Message-----
From: Anya K Stang [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 16 November 2005 20:09
To: 313
Subject: Re: (313) Help Matthew Herbert

Didn't he do something similar for Bodily Functions?
I seem to remember that Jeff was credited for slapping his thigh I
believe...

On 16 Nov 2005, at 10:00, Robert Taylor wrote:

> Excellent - I'm going to have some fun with this

Note:

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
represent
those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically stated. This
email
and any files transmitted are confidential and intended solely for the use of
the
individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this
email in
error, please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thank You.