This is going to sound like a silly question, but I really don't know,
AND I see how many Brits are on here, so I ask to have some of your English
translated into My English (American that is), as I have moved abroad to a non
speaking country in Europe, and wow, my next door neighbor is English. Yeah I
thought, until, well...
What does this stuff mean...
Randy...
Jolly Ho... he never says this but still...
Brilliant...I assume the answer to this but not when you use it like an Italian
uses the word Prego
Rashers...
Bum...I assume buttocks
2 Stones...
Bullocks...seriously I don't know....
Thats all I can think of, yet feel free to tell me other differences. This
really isn't for the sake of alughing at anyone. But it's strange, often when I
hear some one speaking French I nodd my head like I understand, but I really
don't, I am just hoping I will figure it out a sentence or two down the line.
But I shouldn't have to do that with English. And I don't want to be rude. Hell
I'd ask him over to BBQ some qauil and drink a couple of beers if I didn't
think he might just be nodding his head at my American as well.
Well thanks in advance, and to keep it remotely on topic, yes I think you
should remove the filter it's too conservative in here, and Yes, even though
Madonna hasn't been to a disco in years, I still think she can do a video in
own, I don't really interpret people's videos that much. If I did I would fly
the airlines Britney Spears is a stewardice all dee time.
Ok probably not,
Steve