Sounds interesting,.. u have a url of this gear or is just in the planning
periode?

kristian

-----Original Message-----
From: Stoddard, Kamal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 5. desember 2005 22:25
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313) laptop stealth

So, I'm working on a line of midi controllers just for those out there who
secretly love the convenience of performing from laptop, but don't want to
lose their "cred" with the hardcore gear purist mindset.

So far we're looking at a full size MPC lookalike with all pads mappable and
a few extra buttons (like the ever popular play-the-song-and-turn-pads-off
button) hidden under a flip-up panel so even if a punter gets round behind
you, just flip the panel down and pump one fist while tapping away at the
pads on top! We're working on a line of "mock" keyboards and a few more
"drum" machines to round out your "vintage gear whore image". So just tuck
that laptop under the table and keep your cred while you actually use your
laptop for music or just fake it with a cd set. As long as you're using our
stealth midi setup, the world will never know.

Preorders accepted. No refunds. Not responsible for unintentional discovery
of your laptop and your subsequent induction into the "ubercoolische cult of
concept". No...really...don't blame us...

KKS
MWNB

We're also open to investors with lots of cash (lots of it, good bourbon's
expensive and our r&d dept demands the finest).s the finest).