alex got you a job at acme??
nice!!
i'll take 2 of each for extra cred

-----Original Message-----
From: "Stoddard, Kamal" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Dec 5, 2005 4:25 PM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: (313)  laptop stealth

So, I'm working on a line of midi controllers just for those out there
who secretly love the convenience of performing from laptop, but don't
want to lose their "cred" with the hardcore gear purist mindset.

So far we're looking at a full size MPC lookalike with all pads mappable
and a few extra buttons (like the ever popular
play-the-song-and-turn-pads-off button) hidden under a flip-up panel so
even if a punter gets round behind you, just flip the panel down and
pump one fist while tapping away at the pads on top! We're working on a
line of "mock" keyboards and a few more "drum" machines to round out
your "vintage gear whore image". So just tuck that laptop under the
table and keep your cred while you actually use your laptop for music or
just fake it with a cd set. As long as you're using our stealth midi
setup, the world will never know.

Preorders accepted. No refunds. Not responsible for unintentional
discovery of your laptop and your subsequent induction into the
"ubercoolische cult of concept". No...really...don't blame us...

KKS
MWNB

We're also open to investors with lots of cash (lots of it, good
bourbon's expensive and our r&d dept demands the finest).