To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 13, 2005 11:52 PM
Subject: Re: (313) speaking of stasis...

I thought he was still making music - just not techno.  Last heard he was
producing beats for hip-hop.  Who knows what he's doing?  I would love to
hear any tracks he's recently been involved with.

MEK

            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            nline.de
            12/13/05 04:33 PM         <313@hyperreal.org>
                                                                       cc

                                                                  Subject
                                      Re: (313) speaking of stasis...

20ft scarf is a killer track! Originally released on Pure Plastic 003 or
004 if I remember right....
Again makes me feel sad about the fact that Steve Pickton is not doing
music anymore..... :-(((

Cheers, Arne

"Lance @ Inaudible" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:
noticed this recently on some of the new release listsings...

Stasis+Allstars: old skool reunion 12" (Pure Plastic Distribution/PPD03)
a1. Stasis - 20ft scarf
b1. Allstars - byters

Rumor has it that the Allstars is comprised of Plaid, Baby Ford,
Stasis and Mark Broom.

--

-->-Lance----
6099 Creekside Lane