Yes i think that track also made it onto the Fake Fruit and Horrible Shoes compilation cd on Pure Plastic. I still love all the early Pure Plastic releases. They all had a great abstract techno-electro-electronica sound. Unfortunately the later Pure Plastic releases (starting with the Rue East, Ben Sims, and Kapla releases) tended to focus on more of a harder minimal techno sound. The same thing happened to the Ifach and Trelik labels. I long for the older abstract sounds of those labels...

20ft scarf is a killer track! Originally released on Pure Plastic 003 or 004 if I remember right.... Again makes me feel sad about the fact that Steve Pickton is not doing music anymore..... :-(((

Cheers, Arne

"Lance @ Inaudible" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schrieb:
 noticed this recently on some of the new release listsings...

 Stasis+Allstars: old skool reunion 12" (Pure Plastic Distribution/PPD03)
 a1. Stasis - 20ft scarf
 b1. Allstars - byters

 Rumor has it that the Allstars is comprised of Plaid, Baby Ford,
 Stasis and Mark Broom.

 --

 -->-Lance----
 6099 Creekside Lane