Piccadilly gets lots of mentions on here - rightly so as they've got to be
one of the UK's finest.  In fact judging by how much international mail
order they seem to do they've got be up there in global terms!
Yet I'm lucky enough to live right round the corner.  At this time of year
they produce an interesting booklet with tons of charts and suchlike they
give away in the shop (or have to charge mail order customers a penny for as
their miserly online ordering software hasn't read Christmas Carol and won't
give anything away).  In it one wag mentions me as a "Saturday part time
staffer" in a festive jest at how much time I spend in there on that day
each week!

Anyway here it is:
http://www.piccadillyrecords.com/imgsite/shopfront.jpg

I've visited Underground Solu'shn and liked it - it's certainly got an
amazing setting.  I prefer walking down the street to it to up to it though!