I have this funny one of Al Ferox at his Dancefloor Killer shop in Toulouse, from april 2004

http://djtioneb.free.fr/IMG_0005.jpg

--
Benoît.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :

sounds like Amoeba in California

this is Amoeba in Berkely (I've only been to the one in LA - which is HUGE)
http://amoebamusic.com/tour/graphics/mezzanine.jpg
http://amoebamusic.com/tour/graphics/rowsnrows.jpg
http://amoebamusic.com/tour/graphics/selection.jpg  - this one makes me
weep
http://amoebamusic.com/tour/graphics/southwing.jpg

then there is the San Fran store
http://amoebamusic.com/tour/graphics/sfcooler.jpg
http://amoebamusic.com/tour/graphics/sfmassive.jpg - they pic is noted as
being their dance music section (CD and vinyl)
http://amoebamusic.com/tour/graphics/sfnewused.jpg - rock & soul section
http://amoebamusic.com/tour/graphics/sf45s.jpg - 45s & 78s

and their new Hollywood shop (amazing - a new record shop of this size
opening!)
http://amoebamusic.com/tour_openhollywood/graphics/amoeba_35.jpg
http://amoebamusic.com/tour_openhollywood/graphics/amoeba_33.jpg
http://amoebamusic.com/tour_openhollywood/graphics/amoeba_36.jpg

*wipes tear from eye*

MEK

"Thomas D. Cox, Jr." <[EMAIL PROTECTED] To il.com> 313@hyperreal.org cc 12/14/05 09:31 AM Subject Re: FW: FW: (313) photos of your favorite record shops?

That looks like a loooooooong shop!

its huge. i believe they have well over one million records in there.
what you can see there is on aisle out of 4 in the main room (which
houses soul, rock, alternative, and some 45s). there's also a 45 room,
a jazz/country/soundtracks room, and a couple other smaller rooms for
other stuff. they also have a warehouse with a few million other
records that they rotate into stock with whatever else they buy from
people selling their collections.....

best record shop ever. its world famous, when ive bought things from
people on ebay and they see where im from they tell me how jealous
they are that i live in the same city as it.

tom