-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 17 January 2006 02:27

> que?

Mu is Mutsumi Kanamori, Maurice Fulton's other half:

http://www.discogs.com/artist/MU

A really crazy Japanese (?) lady from Sheffield UK (?) but often seen in
this town.  Over the last few years, since hooking up with her (while DJing
here I think) and relocating to the UK he's mostly been doing music with
her.  I've got mixed feelings about this as I'm a fan of him but her stuff
isn't always to my taste (she sounds a bit like a very demented Bjork!) so I
can't help wondering what we might have "missed" that he'd have done if
still solo.  Ah well hopefully he's enjoying himself.  His DJing is always
top notch (though I did a double take last time I saw him as, as well as
only spinning CDs, he was using tiny in-ear headphones which made it look
like he didn't have any, making me wonder what was on those CDs!).