If you like Nina Hagen, the idea of Björk hopped up on sugar and caffeine,
a touch of Cyndi Lauper, LCD Soundsystem, and maybe some Polysics thrown in
for just that bit of "huh?" then you might like Mu.

loads of fun if taken from that approach

MEK

             "[EMAIL PROTECTED]
             ingthing"
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]                                          To
             ingthing.com>             "313@Hyperreal.Org"
                                       <313@hyperreal.org>
             01/17/06 02:55 AM                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         FW: (313) Mu - sydney
             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
               ingthing.com>