er, sort of.
I located some thought-lost archived material this morning
while looking for an Aux 88 interview K-1 had asked me
about re: the new Aux 88 site.  I have decided to post select
bits from past Andrew Duke's In The Mix shows on
http://cognitionaudioworks.com/listen.html as time permits.
Here's the low down on this week's "down low" selection:

Andrew Duke's In The Mix aired weekly on CKDU in Halifax NS Canada from 1987-2004. It was syndicated to various international radio stations and websites from approximately 1997-2002. Select bits from past editions of the syndicated version of Andrew Duke's In The Mix will be posted here for approximately one week at a time before being replaced by a new piece from the archive. Please note, some of these show clips are up to 10 years old, so please disregard any contests you might hear mentioned or things of a time-sensitive nature; further, many email addresses or website addresses you might hear mentioned have changed in the years since the recording. Thanks. Hope you enjoy. Andrew

From show #580 part 1:  guest DJ Minto George (Down Low Music)
1. Convextion (unreleased A1)
2. Infiniti--Thought Process (DM Tresor)
3. Theorem--Igneous (CAN M_NUS)
4. Kenny Larkin--Catatonic (Second State) (BE R & S)
5. Convextion (unreleased B1)
6. Vainquer--Solanus (DM Chain Reaction)
7. Phylyps Trak II (DM Basic Channel 09)

--
Andrew Duke
scoring/sound design/source