Just got this through for those that are interested:

EYES DOWN presents:

AN EVENING WITH MOODYMANN

Fri 3rd March
The Roadhouse
Newton St, Manchester.
11pm-3am
Tickets: £15 / more on the door

We’re incredibly pleased to welcome back one of dance music’s true pioneers to Eyes Down.

Ok, so we said no more guests at Eyes Down, but this a bit different. Kenny Dixon Jr. will be taking control for the entire evening, so be prepared for a trip through the past, present and future of dance music.

Kenny Dixon has been responsible for some of the most groundbreaking records in house music’s history. Working with artists such as Amp Fiddler, Norma Jean Bell, Theo Parrish, and tapping into Detroit rich musical history of funk, soul and disco, Kenny produces forward thinking records that are still deeply in touch with the lineage of black music. Over the last 10 years he has created an entirely new style of deep, subtle and soulful dance records, and inspired a whole host of other producers to emulate his trademark sound.

Notoriously outspoken and at the same time incredibly publicity shy, he avoids the world of interviews, photo shoots and sound-bites, and instead prefers to let his music do the talking. With music as good as his, who can blame him? His DJ sets are an extremely rare occurrence, this being only the second time he has ever DJ’d in Manchester, and looks like being his only UK date. The last time he DJ'd at Eyes Down was one of the most memorable nights we’ve ever had, taking in the entire spectrum of black music.

Tickets will go on sale to our Eyes Down regulars first!
This Friday (3rd February) at Eyes Down we will be selling tickets on the door for the Moodymann show...

Just ask at the door for your tickets which are £15 and as an added bonus to our loyal customers you will get entry to the Roadhouse for only £3. So you get admission to Moodymann without a booking fee and half-price entry to the regular Eyes Down session...

The remaining tickets will then go on sale next week – hold tight for info on how & where to get hold of them...