Just got this in my mailbox

any Seattle list members out there?

MEK
-------------

WE ARE SAD TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE STEVE SPACEK SHOW SCHEDULED FOR TONIGHT AT
THE BALTIC ROOM
 HAS BEEN CANCELLED

 IN HIS PLACE WE ARE EXCITED TO BRING YOU FELLOW SOUND IN COLOR ARTIST
 DAZ-I-KUE of BUGZ IN THE ATTIC, UK

 TONIGHT!!!!!
 The Baltic Room 1207 Pine St.
 21+ / 9p-2a / ONLY $5

 ||| DAZ-I-KUE, the Mad Genius behind the Bugz In The Attic sound saves the
day |||

 DAZ-I-KUE who happened to be in LA working on his 'Black Label Blendz'
album for Sound In Color has stepped up to the plate and is on a plane
bound for Seattle, to save the day with his patented mix of broken beats,
electro boogie and future soul.

 ||| Local DJ/Production crews Fourthcity and SunTzu Sound Also Performing

 FOURTHCITY, the masterminds behind the wildly successful Laptop Battles
and the underground b-boy night STOP BITING at LO-FI, join forces with
broken beat heros SUNTZU SOUND to present this showcase of future soul
beats. Fourthcity DJs will provide the the abstract hiphop swing to keep
your head knodding. SunTzu Sound takes the decks at the end of the night
with electro-boogie beats to keep the waist lines shaking until the lights
come up. Truly a party not to miss!

 Sound in Color, Fourth City and SunTzu Sound  present
 DAZ-I-KUE (Bugz in the Attic, UK - Sound in Color, LA)
 Local support from Fourth City & SunTzu Sound
 THURSDAY FEBRUARY 2nd
 The Baltic Room 1207 Pine St.
 21+ / 9p-2a / ONLY $5!!!