I suppose there's no point in picking holes in it really - it is their list,
but these would be my ammendments. In my terms, it's basically just a list
of people with fairly massive bodies of work who are generally left off of
the 'American dance music legends' map, who should probably be there:

10. Ron Trent (arguable inclusion because surely he should be there rather
than Chez D) 9. Joshua 8. Rick Wade 7. Romanthony 6. Alton Miller 5. Chris
Brann (OK, so he's from Atlanta) 4. Gemini 3. Dan Curtin (OK, Cleveland) 2.
Pal Joey 1. Wayne Gardiner

I left off MK because he hasn't done anything worthwhile in years, whereas I
still buy music from all of these guys (well, maybe not Gemini, but he
didn't stop making music until recently from what I can tell, and I still
hope for a return).

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk