I'd say it is the most uneventful Carl Craig 'remix' I've heard. I still
like it, mind. But 'Ravers Suck Our Sound' it ain't.

Ken

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sakari Karipuro
Sent: 17 February 2006 15:26
To: 313
Subject: Re: (313) falling up : cover or remix?

uh, yeah, old topic but..

Lee Herrington wrote on Thu, 15 Dec 2005 about following:

> Finally caught an earful of CC's version of Theo's "Falling Up" on
Gilles
> radio show.  I have to say that I enjoyed the track.  Is this "Falling
Up"
> technically a cover?  I had heard that CC was unable to use the DAT's
from
> Theo's original, so he had to "reconstruct" the track.

Uh, finally got myself one. I can't imagine that this really
boring, middle-of-the-road-progressive-house-track-by-numbers has
anything to do with Carl Craig, even less with Theo Parrish.

or maybe i've suddenly transported in some other strange dimension where

progressive house is the main deal.

sakke